Thank you so much for considering a donation to CheckPoint. As a charity we function on a non-profit basis, and every cent we make goes back into the company. Using this model, we can provide the best quality activities to our users, keep up to date on research, and help more and more vulnerable people.
Everything submitted on this page is secure, safe and confidential. Remember, we have DGR status so all donations are Tax Deductible.
There are heaps of ways to support CheckPoint:
You can choose to either donate in just a few clicks, using our quick, easy and secure donation form below, powered by Paypal or Stripe.
Alternatively, you can fundraise for us in a variety of ways.
If you’re a content creator, why not do a charity stream? As a developer you could gift us some codes for your game, which we would give away to our audience at events and fundraisers.
We will provide full support in any way we can, including staff time, social reach and public brand alignment. These events could be standalone, for your employees, or as part of any convention.
- Game Tournaments
- Do you have leftover stuff lying around that you’d like to get rid of? Personalise it with a one-of-a-kind autograph and donate it to a CheckPoint Auction. Or, host your own.
- Themed Trivia Night
- Cosplay Competition
The ideal way to shift excess stock, or sponsor CheckPoint in a low cost way. We currently need…
- Giveaway Items
- Games and consoles
- Accessories – keyboards, chairs, whatever you have!
- Tickets and Passes
- Business Resources
- Includes printing, office equipment, advertising space, consoles etc
Profit Share/Employee Contributions
- Make a month of it – donate a portion of your proceeds for a period of time in aid of raising awareness for mental health.
- Give employees the option of donating $2 of their salary per pay check. This counts as a tax-deductible gift at the end of the year.
Get in Touch
The Arcade, 164 Kings Way, South Melbourne, 3205
1300 512 440
We respond promptly to all queries. If you have any questions about what CheckPoint does, our mission statement or goals, how to help, how to get involved, or anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out.