CheckPoint’s Fundraising Partners
We are proud and privileged to partner with these incredible folks!
Their hard work and dedication helps us every day to achieve our missions: raising awareness, reducing stigma, and creating mental health resources for the gaming community.
Using the power of their audience they have raised a staggering $50,000 for us so far…and counting.
Want to Become a CheckPoint Fundraising Partner?
- Get in touch with us and let us know you’d like to be a fundraising partner! We can provide giveaways like game keys, pins, t-shirts and more for your donors.
- Take any assets you need from our Press Kit.
- Tag us on Twitter so we can promote you!
- Send us your assets and info for this page.
- Give yourself a huge round of applause – you’re a star.
Using Tiltify’s built-in charity platform is by far the easiest way to raise funds during your stream.
- Sign up to Tiltify.
- Connect your streaming account (you can currently use Twitch, MLG, Hitbox, YouTube, and Beam).
- Head to the CheckPoint’s Tiltify Page and click “Start Fundraising“.
- Choose to register as an individual, or a team. If you want to create a team for the event, you can first do so here.
- Feel free to promote yourself, your team, CheckPoint, or anything else
- Choose a fundraising goal – whatever you feel comfortable with. No worries if you don’t hit it – it really is the taking part that counts.
- At the bottom of your campaign dashboard there will be the link to your personal overlay, which you can plug into XSplit, OBS or Wirecast and show your audience your current fundraising total! (There’s also some really good documentation about this).
- Once your Campaign is published, you’ll get your campaign URL and your unique donation URL. There’s also an API key.
We have a number of resources for streamers to help promote mental health in their community. Find them in our dedicated Resource Pack.
- How to talk about mental health
- Reducing stigma
- What to say to people who might have mental health problems
- Which games represent mental illness well/badly
We also have a team of dedicated volunteers who are mental health first aid trained that can come to your stream and hang out in chat, just in case anything happens or somebody wants to talk. Get in touch with us or join our Discord.