Join the CheckPoint Clinical Advisory Board
CheckPoint is actively seeking mental health professionals from across the globe to join us.
Diverse applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
As part of the CheckPoint board, you’ll be a local leading member of this global initiative, and helping us to ensure our resources are applicable to as many people around the world as possible.
What Does It Involve?
- We’ll invite you to our internal advisory channel and keep you up to date on CheckPoint initiatives.
- We’ll seek your guidance and opinions when creating our resources.
- You can contribute your own localised resources for our members.
- You will have the opportunity to lead local programs for your area.
- We can send CheckPoint resources to your practise.
- We can all share ideas and opportunities, strengthening the mission of connecting mental health and video games.