As thanks for being an awesome CheckPoint paid member, you are cordially invited to all of our meet ups at events, cons and in between! We have trivia nights, gaming nights, park lunches, and heaps more. Or, if you’re not local to us, why not start a meet up for your own? Make like minded friends and spread the love. We’ll bring merchandise to give out, sneak previews of new initiatives, and of course, ourselves.
This content is only for CheckPoint members.
- Access to GamerMates+
- ALL site content unlocked
- Attend meetups and fundraisers at conventions
- Access to all members-only forums
- Early access to giveaways, publications and downloads
- Discounts on Merchandise
- Complimentary "I Support Mental Health" Silicon Wristband on Signup
- Free game codes to your inbox
- Access to members-only Slack channel - you shape the future of CheckPoint
- Star badge and automatic mod status on forums
- Acknowledgement on CheckPoint homepage
- ALL free + chip tier perks
- Exclusive CheckPoint Team T-Shirt
- Complimentary Black Dog Pin
- Wellbeing loot crate delivered regularly
- Your image on CheckPoint publications and iPads
- Beta test new projects, activities and games
- ALL other perks!
No thanks, I’ll stick with a free account.
What Can I Access With a Free Account?
All of our mental health resources.
That’s right – everything we have to offer for individual self-care is free. You just need to register, which you can do in one click, via email, Twitter or Facebook. And remember, if you change your mind you can delete your account at any time.
A regularly updated collection of publications all about self-care and mental resilience. We’ve even added a video game flavour to them so they’re even more accessible to our audience. They come in PDF format or can be done as an online course.
Whenever you download or complete a self-care module, you’ll even unlock an achievement!
GamerMates is a pro-mental health gaming community. We’ve made it super easy to find like-minded people (your gamermates!) who you can play your favourite video games with. You can find local folk, or someone on the other side of the world. You can play anything from Overwatch to Animal Crossing.
What you decide to do is your choice – with an understanding that everyone here is supportive of each other.
Participate in our active forums, where you can make friends, chat about games, and learn all about mental health via an anonymous Q&A system answered by real doctors and psychologists.
When you sign in you unlock points based achievements for engaging with CheckPoint. Level up your mental health journey today.